07 March 2011

Another Red card - sick of them yet? Not likely!

Do I make too many red cards? Probably not, since I don't make many cards at all!

The brief for this card was: for a lady who is turning 60, preferably red, ideally with a Chinese character for longevity. All right, if you say so, one red card coming up...

Supplies:
Cardstock: White from Stampin' Up!, Red and liner from Paddy's Market 
Doily: Martha Stewart
Paper flower and brad: Maya Road
Patterned paper: October Afternoon
Stamps: Starburst Lace by Hero Arts; Happy Birthday by PSX, Longevity by Hero Arts
Ink: Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

  1. In my book, red was invented for a reason. Go forth and red card multiply, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Lovely idea! Following :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes you're a talented lady. Do you do large orders? Thinking about my wedding in a few years... :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails