02 October 2012

Butterfly Wedding Card


This is a card I made after taking Online Card Classes' Kick Start class. You are meant to be inspired by the card creation of a number of very talented card-makers and designers, and it was certainly a fun and motivating couple of weeks.

I love the colours and design of this card very much - even though I nicked the design part of it. Alright, I was inspired by a number of cards in the class!

 The card is a large square, so I had to make an envelope to fit it. The envelope flap has the same doily edging as the front of the card.

Inside of the card has a sentiment and a matching stick-on button.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Various (forget which ones, sorry)
Stamps: PSX (old)
Ink: Stampin' Up!
Punch: Martha Stewart
Jewels and Button: BoBunny Design and American Crafts


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! If you don't mind me asking, what is the font that you used for the "all the best"?

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Anonymous - the All the Best is from a rubber stamp (PSX brand). It don't think it's available as a digital font; such a shame, as it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails